LINK TO THE ARTICLE ON THE NEED FOR AN ARMED STRUGGLE!
"David" wrote: >>ARMED STRUGGLE is hardly ever the answer.I totally agree with the need to get rid of, over throw, and yes even to bring to TRIAL Robert Mugabe for crimes agisnt humanity.But if there is an armed 'struggle' please answer these questions:
(1)Who will do it?
(2) Where will they get the funding for their weapons etc from? From China? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? North Korea? Libya? Zambia? Mocambique?And what 'price' will they apy for these weapons.
(3) Will they fight open warfare against a trained army? Mugabe with his millions of stashed loot can afford some of the best foreign military hirelings available.
(4) Will it be querilla (terrorist) warfare? Inevitably, the whole population becomes targeted, just as in the former 'liberation struggle' against the so-called 'Smith regime' where thousands and thousands of ordinary (and black) law-abiding citizens were terrorized by Mugabe's cronies in an attempt to mobilize them when they were inert — it escalated allright.
(5) When the smoke finally clears let say you did get rid of Mugabe, what then? Are you sure you have not just paved the way for a new younger version of Mugabe? SORRY TO TOTALLY DISAGREE, but ARMED STRUGGLE is not the only option left.
If you did not discount and disparage your CREATOR, as I fear too many of the 'movers' in Zimbabwe are doing, maybe if you had not put your trust in men whose breath is still in their nostrils, but had sought GOD with ALL your heart and soul, and humbled your self before HIM, then the situation would not be what it is today?350 years ago, OLIVER CROMWELL eventually became the leader of the opposition to King Charles who had done to England far less than what Mugabe has doen to Zimbabwe.
Civil war brought victory and freedom from a despotic ruler then. But I believe that first of all, CROMWELL had the blessing of God upon his life, and that is what made the difference!My FRIEND, I also long for the news that the end of this unbearable tryranny will come as soon as can be. But just as clearly I believe that first of all be reconciled and at peace with your CREATOR, it is even more important — and without His blessing, only mor emisery will ensue.
"Gabriel" wrote: >>I wish to ask the contributor a few simple questions...
1)why does he think the creator of the article or anyone else would be ready for armed struggle if they are so foolish as to answer his numbered questions.
2)When he states that GOD helped Cromwell is he aware of his contradiction seeing as the English had to fight...GOD did nothing...beyond rest in the imagination of eternal do nothings who sit and pray for water to drink rather than walk to the river with a bucket.
3)Multiply DAVID by 10 MILLION and you have the reason why evil people rule Zimbabwe...because individuals have no courage, no anger or indignation or real faith...They sit waiting for others to act and make sacrifices...then they will give all the credit to an imaginary god Zimbabwe that was brought to Zimbabwe by colonialists with guns ...
Yes Zimbabwe will be free, however it wont be freed by people that place their personal safety above the future of the nation oh what would JESUS think of the fools and cowards that pretend to have faith in righteousness but who are scared to meet their maker??/.
Some people can lack personal courage and hide cowardice behind a wall of fake reason and timidity and the cynicism of a doubting Thomas but they will be the same ones who will not do anything while Zimbabwe goes to hell.
1. THE VIDEO OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF YORK CUTTING UP HIS CLERICAL COLLAR HAS BEEN MOVED TO www.zimcrisis.blogspot.com 2. "HOW TO DO THE FINAL PUSH WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT" HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH PART TWO. PLEASE CLICK HERE!!! 3. VIDEO OF LISBON ANTI-MUGABE DEMO POSTED AT www.zimfinalpush8.blogspot.com
- ► 08 (27)
- The Role Of The Diaspora In Zimbabwes Development...
- Contradictions Between Postcolonial Coercive Redis...
- "DEMOCRACY": MISUNDERSTOOD, DELIBERATELY DISTORTED...
- Dr Gono, Yet Again Prescribes The Wrong Medicine
- Can We Trust The Bad Company On The Amendments To ...
- "Church needs new, innovative ways to confront Mug...
- RESOLUTIONS OF THE MDC NATIONAL COUNCIL MEETING (1...
- THE SA COMMUNIST PARTY ASKED ZANU-PF WHY THEIR "RE...
- "The Brand Zimbabwe" by Cde H Kundishora
- Polokwane Congress Must Uphold Mandela Legacy
- To What Extent Does Economic Strategy and Planning...
- HOW TO DO THE "FINAL PUSH" WITHOUT A FIRING A SING...
- REV HOVE ASKED TO COMMENT ON ZIMBABWEANS ALLEGEDLY...
- COMMENTS TO ARTICLE ON THE NEED FOR AN ARMED STRUG...
- HOT DEBATE FOLLOWING THE ARTICLE: "THE SHARKS THAT...
- TIME RUNNING OUT FOR ZIMBABWE OPPOSITION
- ▼ December 2007 (16)
PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!!
- "POLITICAL POVERTY.... IS IT IN THE MDC OR IN THE NGOs?" by T CHAMANYAWI.
- "THE NGO SHARKS THAT FEED ON THE ZIM CRISIS!" by TAMBANAVO CHAMANYAWI!!
- "ARTHUR MUTAMBARA...THE WORLD's LUCKIEST POLITICIAN!" by TAMBANAVO CHAMANYAWI!!!
- STATEMENT BY MDC PRESIDENT TSVANGIRAI ON THE DECISION TO JOIN ZANU-PF IN GOVERNMENT!!!
- REV HOVE'S PERSONAL APPEAL!!
- NDEBELE BROTHER GIVES VERY SAD STORY ABOUT "GUKURAHUNDI"!!!
- PHOTOS OF REV HOVE'S WOUNDS FROM BULLET WOUNDS AT SADC PRETORIA DEMO!!!
- "ARSONISTS ATTEMPT TO KILL MY FAMILY IN ZIM!" by Rev M S Hove.
- " I WISH NO MERRY XMAS TO NOBODY!" by Rev Mufaro Stig Hove!
- "BATTLE OF THE TWO ELLIOTS THAT NEVER WAS!" by ELLIOT PFEBVE!!!
- "PROPERTY RIGHTS AN AVENUE TO AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT" by H KUNDISHORA!!!
- "MBEKI MISLEADING G8 ON ZIMBABWE!!!" by GARIKAI CHIMUKA!!!
- "WHAT ARE THE AFRICAN INTERESTS IN ZIMBABWE???" asks Hillary Kundishora.
- THE SA COMMUNIST PARTY ASKED ZANU-PF WHY THEIR "REVOLUTION" IS NOT ACCEPTED BY STRATEGIC SECTIONS OF ZIMBABWEANS!
- "The Brand Zimbabwe" by Hillary Kundishora.
- "Polokwane Congress Must Uphold Mandela Legacy" by Garikai Chimuka.
- "To What Extent Does Economic Strategy and Planning Reflect Kleptocracy?" by Hillary Kundishona.
- "HOW TO DO THE FINAL PUSH WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT!" by Rev M S Hove.
- REV HOVE ASKED TO COMMENT ON ZIMBABWEANS ALLEGEDLY COMMITTING CRIMES IN SA!!!
- COMMENTS ON THE NEED FOR AN ARMED STRUGGLE!
- HOT DEBATE FOLLOWING: "THE SHARKS THAT FEED ON THE ZIM CRISIS!"
- "TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR ZIMBABWE OPPOSITION" by Garikai Chimuka.
- "GENDER AND AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT" by Hillary Kundishora.