1. THE VIDEO OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF YORK CUTTING UP HIS CLERICAL COLLAR HAS BEEN MOVED TO www.zimcrisis.blogspot.com 2. "HOW TO DO THE FINAL PUSH WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT" HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH PART TWO. PLEASE CLICK HERE!!! 3. VIDEO OF LISBON ANTI-MUGABE DEMO POSTED AT www.zimfinalpush8.blogspot.com
- December 2008 (3)
- September 2008 (1)
- July 2008 (1)
- June 2008 (3)
- May 2008 (3)
- March 2008 (4)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (9)
"BATTLE OF THE TWO ELLIOTS THAT NEVER WAS" Elliot Pfebve!
SOURCE ONE OF ARTICLE!!!
SOURCE TWO OF ARTICLE
NB: PLEASE KINDLY VISIT LINKS AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE!!!
The death of Elliot Manyika, MP Bindura, Political Commissar (ZANU PF), brings mixed feelings in the political landscape of Zimbabwe. Killed by a road accident seven years after the death of Border Gezi, MP Bindura, Political Commissar (ZANU PF), also by road accident on the same Masvingo Road, cannot be coincidence.
What is of coincidence is that I am the only person who contested against both these evil men who died trying to revive an evil political party, ZANU (PF), led by an evil president Robert Mugabe. Is this the end of ZANU (PF)? Is there more infighting internally than what meets the eye? Has God finally answered our prayers? Who is going to be the next ZANU (PF) Political Commissar?
Killings and murders are not new in ZANU (PF), a party founded on revolutionary struggle concepts but which failed to embrace change after independence in a fast changing global political sphere. Today we can safely conclude that ZANU (PF), the monster, is on a monstrous irreversible road to doom, as it enters a new phase in a “struggle within struggles”.
Elliot Manyika should have known that if you live by evil you should be prepared to die by evil, while he was playing both satan and god’s role and failing to understand that above all there is GOD. He died doing the job he liked most; murdering people, and God saw it fit to reclaim His glory be recalling him to answer for his misdeeds.
Imagine what would have become of Zimbabwe if Elliot Manyika successfully rejuvenated ZANU (PF) after the December Bindura Congress? Zimbabweans have suffered enough at the hands of ZANU (PF). Unfortunately Robert Mugabe, the despot continues to live, even beyond human expectation. At 84 he seems to defy death. No doubt our prayers will continue to be answered.
While I was contesting against these brutal citizens of Zimbabwe, Border Gezi and Elliot Manyika, for political office both men condemned me to death merely for exercising my democratic right to a better Zimbabwe. I still believe that the same dream is closer now than when both men were still alive.
This is a rare occasion were human beings can be more useful dead than alive. Border Gezi was the architect of the Youth Militia and the setting up of torture camps; Elliot Manyika rolled out the programme to others provinces where people were tortured and killed and women were raped.
Today those tactics remain the pillar of ZANU (PF)’s political strategy, and Zimbabwe stands shamed internationally by the abduction of Jestina Mukono, who every Zimbabwean who had access to a television knew as the face of news. Her organisation was documenting the violence and the perpetrators of what has been described as an orgy of violence by Zanu (PF).
From the cold blooded murder of my brother Matthew at the hands of both Border Gezi and Elliot Manyika, to the murder of Trymore Midzi, one of my campaign managers by Elliot Manyika, between the political commissars Mashonaland Central was traumatised by the highest number of unexplained disappearances, murders and maimings of innocent civilians.
In July 2001 Elliot Manyika, personally plotted to assassinate me and Morgan Tsvangirai at Chiveso village in Bindura during a by-election. The military style ambush was meant to exert maximum casualty to MDC leadership since Manyika new that almost all the top leadership of MDC was in the convoy.
Had Manyika succeeded, he could have successfully disseminated MDC and we could be talking of different party at the moment. Many people were injured, and, although there were no confirmed death on the spot, many died from their injuries in hospital as a result of that incident.
I have included here a few citations from previous articles to show how Manyika played both the judge and the executioner:
Trymore Midzi, an MDC youth leader in Bindura, about 60km (38 miles) north of the capital, Harare, died after being beaten and slashed through the head with a machete.
Elliot Pfebve, the MDC spokesman, said Mr Midzi's assailants were 20 supporters of the ruling Zanu-PF. Mr Pfebve said the victim was taken to hospital after the assault on Friday, then transferred to Harare and given 70 stitches to the head, before dying there on Monday” (The Independent December 27, 2001)
“… the remains of Moffat Soka Chiwaura, an MDC supporter abducted in Bindura in December, were found in January. (ZHR NGO Forum February 2002).
“Elliot Manyika, an old-guard former diplomat, is contesting the seat for Zanu-PF against the opposition's Elliot Pfebve, a young computer engineer, in what is dubbed "The Battle of the Elliots".
Mr Manyika's supporters were out in force last weekend when they ambushed Mr Tsvangirai as he travelled in a 15-car cavalcade to a rally on the outskirts of Bindura.
Although Mr Tsvangirai emerged unhurt, five of his supporters were injured and 10 vehicles were damaged, including one reduced to ashes after Zanu-PF supporters set it ablaze”(Telegraph July 29, 2001).
“Zanu PF youths operating from seven bases in the Bindura constituency are allegedly raping young girls and women, while assaulting suspected supporters of the MDC as the campaign for the parliamentary by-election hots up.
Zanu PF's Elliot Manyika is pitted against MDC's Elliot Pfebve. The seat fell vacant following the death of Border Gezi in a car accident in April. The by-election is set for 28 and 29 July” (Zimnews July 10, 2001)
While my response to the death of Elliot Manyika (the other Elliot) might dismay others who were benefiting from his brutality and hold to power, let me remind them that Zimbabweans in particular will not mourn a brutal leader who has been the composer and singer of our deep routed poverty. Manyika, you failed to respect human life, when you were still alive, you tried to kill me, you murdered my brother and now you are dead, it’s a price worth paying is it not it?
After all it was the battle of the two Elliot that never was!
Elliot Pfebve, the survivor
PLEASE ALSO CHECK 1.Crisis In Zimbabwe Video Complied By Zimbabwe's Solidarity Peace Trust AND 2.The Unleashing of Violence:
A report on violence in Zimbabwe
as at May 15, 2000
PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!!
- "POLITICAL POVERTY.... IS IT IN THE MDC OR IN THE NGOs?" by T CHAMANYAWI.
- "THE NGO SHARKS THAT FEED ON THE ZIM CRISIS!" by TAMBANAVO CHAMANYAWI!!
- "ARTHUR MUTAMBARA...THE WORLD's LUCKIEST POLITICIAN!" by TAMBANAVO CHAMANYAWI!!!
- STATEMENT BY MDC PRESIDENT TSVANGIRAI ON THE DECISION TO JOIN ZANU-PF IN GOVERNMENT!!!
- REV HOVE'S PERSONAL APPEAL!!
- NDEBELE BROTHER GIVES VERY SAD STORY ABOUT "GUKURAHUNDI"!!!
- PHOTOS OF REV HOVE'S WOUNDS FROM BULLET WOUNDS AT SADC PRETORIA DEMO!!!
- "ARSONISTS ATTEMPT TO KILL MY FAMILY IN ZIM!" by Rev M S Hove.
- " I WISH NO MERRY XMAS TO NOBODY!" by Rev Mufaro Stig Hove!
- "BATTLE OF THE TWO ELLIOTS THAT NEVER WAS!" by ELLIOT PFEBVE!!!
- "PROPERTY RIGHTS AN AVENUE TO AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT" by H KUNDISHORA!!!
- "MBEKI MISLEADING G8 ON ZIMBABWE!!!" by GARIKAI CHIMUKA!!!
- "WHAT ARE THE AFRICAN INTERESTS IN ZIMBABWE???" asks Hillary Kundishora.
- THE SA COMMUNIST PARTY ASKED ZANU-PF WHY THEIR "REVOLUTION" IS NOT ACCEPTED BY STRATEGIC SECTIONS OF ZIMBABWEANS!
- "The Brand Zimbabwe" by Hillary Kundishora.
- "Polokwane Congress Must Uphold Mandela Legacy" by Garikai Chimuka.
- "To What Extent Does Economic Strategy and Planning Reflect Kleptocracy?" by Hillary Kundishona.
- "HOW TO DO THE FINAL PUSH WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT!" by Rev M S Hove.
- REV HOVE ASKED TO COMMENT ON ZIMBABWEANS ALLEGEDLY COMMITTING CRIMES IN SA!!!
- COMMENTS ON THE NEED FOR AN ARMED STRUGGLE!
- HOT DEBATE FOLLOWING: "THE SHARKS THAT FEED ON THE ZIM CRISIS!"
- "TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR ZIMBABWE OPPOSITION" by Garikai Chimuka.
- "GENDER AND AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT" by Hillary Kundishora.