Message from email@example.com :
What do you think of the (4) would be cash – heist Zim guys who were murdered by cops in Hammanskraal on Tuesday ?
If we are to make a meaningful contribution in countries that are hosting us, I think we must publicly denounce such acts by our fellow countrymen.That in essence would go a long way by changing our host’s perceptions that we are a nuisance and also promote our Civic Organisations ????
Just a thought – u have a blog, I don’t.
Advice to Hove from a brother in the UK:
Tell him to write what he thinks and post it onto your blog. Your contribution to him should also include the message that South African government has chosen to own up to the Zimbabwean socio-geo political and economic problems by aligning with the dictatorship. They have refused to declare fleeing Zimbabweans as refugees because Mbeki doesn't want the UN refugee urgency to fund the repatriation of many would-be opposition supporters, and also by declaring them refugees, he feared the matter would be brought to the UN permanent security council for discussion. Mbeki has chosen to grab the title of power broker in the Zimbabwean crisis and manipulated the propaganda to protect the populist dictatorship, and in so doing he has allowed the problem to deepen to this level.
Then, on the criminals, tell him kuti that is far offset by many Zimbabwean experts now running South African strategic, and industrial and financial indigenisation process now benefiting SA blacks through BEE policy. Point to him the likes of Peter Moyo, recently resigned MD from Forbes, South Africa's biggest cash cow. Tell him of doctors and engineers, teachers and many more doing some positive things that far outweigh sporadic events of cash heist. Point to him a Zimbabwean leading SA Editors Forum, in Trevor Ncube, and his media empire, led by The Guardian Flagship.
Tell him, there has never been a cash heist in Zimbabwe and so Zimbabwean criminals are merely joining the bandwagon. Tell him, we might be down politically but we have hardworking and educated people who doesn't believe in crime as an industry. Point to him, the Selebi, SA Police Commissioner's alleged sins. Point to him the let off of Mafia king Argliot, by the Scorpions.
Come on Big Dhara, you can add on other things.
Thanks yr friend has highlighted what we and a few enlightened S.A citizens are aware of.
Unfortunately Zim’s have never been given (or have missed a forum) whereby they can exonerate or elaborate on para 3 and 4 to the Ordinary person on the street.Nigerians and other nationals have done so and despite their dubious activities,have earned a bit of respect.
Woe betide if a Nigerian dies in detention,even the police know this.And I’m not talking about diplomatic interference here,just the Nigerian Community.I live in K/Park,last yr ,in a restaurant ,Zims’s were beaten , robbed of there cellphones,passports were torn and women were subjected to inhuman treatment by the SAP and Metro led by Mc Bride himself.
The next day at the Police Stn,Nigerians,Zambians etc were given letters for free treatment and given their phones back but Zim’s were told to “voetsek” as they were criminals.
Just one example.
Need I say more ??
Yes the number of hardworking Zim’s far offset the criminal elements,but when incidents are reported in the media,we need to condemn it and at the same time highlight how the rest of the Zim community is contributing to the development of S.A. and to yr friend I am a WOMAN.. a she.
I will write further Rev. over the weekend.
Have a blessed w/end
To add to this debate, you can post from your e-mail address.
Ask firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for the password and post your message even now!!!
SPEAK THE BELOVED COUNTRY!!!
1. THE VIDEO OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF YORK CUTTING UP HIS CLERICAL COLLAR HAS BEEN MOVED TO www.zimcrisis.blogspot.com 2. "HOW TO DO THE FINAL PUSH WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT" HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH PART TWO. PLEASE CLICK HERE!!! 3. VIDEO OF LISBON ANTI-MUGABE DEMO POSTED AT www.zimfinalpush8.blogspot.com
- December 2008 (3)
- September 2008 (1)
- July 2008 (1)
- June 2008 (3)
- May 2008 (3)
- March 2008 (4)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (9)
- The Role Of The Diaspora In Zimbabwes Development...
- Contradictions Between Postcolonial Coercive Redis...
- "DEMOCRACY": MISUNDERSTOOD, DELIBERATELY DISTORTED...
- Dr Gono, Yet Again Prescribes The Wrong Medicine
- Can We Trust The Bad Company On The Amendments To ...
- "Church needs new, innovative ways to confront Mug...
- RESOLUTIONS OF THE MDC NATIONAL COUNCIL MEETING (1...
- THE SA COMMUNIST PARTY ASKED ZANU-PF WHY THEIR "RE...
- "The Brand Zimbabwe" by Cde H Kundishora
- Polokwane Congress Must Uphold Mandela Legacy
- To What Extent Does Economic Strategy and Planning...
- HOW TO DO THE "FINAL PUSH" WITHOUT A FIRING A SING...
- REV HOVE ASKED TO COMMENT ON ZIMBABWEANS ALLEGEDLY...
- COMMENTS TO ARTICLE ON THE NEED FOR AN ARMED STRUG...
- HOT DEBATE FOLLOWING THE ARTICLE: "THE SHARKS THAT...
- TIME RUNNING OUT FOR ZIMBABWE OPPOSITION
- December 2007 (16)
PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!!
- "POLITICAL POVERTY.... IS IT IN THE MDC OR IN THE NGOs?" by T CHAMANYAWI.
- "THE NGO SHARKS THAT FEED ON THE ZIM CRISIS!" by TAMBANAVO CHAMANYAWI!!
- "ARTHUR MUTAMBARA...THE WORLD's LUCKIEST POLITICIAN!" by TAMBANAVO CHAMANYAWI!!!
- STATEMENT BY MDC PRESIDENT TSVANGIRAI ON THE DECISION TO JOIN ZANU-PF IN GOVERNMENT!!!
- REV HOVE'S PERSONAL APPEAL!!
- NDEBELE BROTHER GIVES VERY SAD STORY ABOUT "GUKURAHUNDI"!!!
- PHOTOS OF REV HOVE'S WOUNDS FROM BULLET WOUNDS AT SADC PRETORIA DEMO!!!
- "ARSONISTS ATTEMPT TO KILL MY FAMILY IN ZIM!" by Rev M S Hove.
- " I WISH NO MERRY XMAS TO NOBODY!" by Rev Mufaro Stig Hove!
- "BATTLE OF THE TWO ELLIOTS THAT NEVER WAS!" by ELLIOT PFEBVE!!!
- "PROPERTY RIGHTS AN AVENUE TO AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT" by H KUNDISHORA!!!
- "MBEKI MISLEADING G8 ON ZIMBABWE!!!" by GARIKAI CHIMUKA!!!
- "WHAT ARE THE AFRICAN INTERESTS IN ZIMBABWE???" asks Hillary Kundishora.
- THE SA COMMUNIST PARTY ASKED ZANU-PF WHY THEIR "REVOLUTION" IS NOT ACCEPTED BY STRATEGIC SECTIONS OF ZIMBABWEANS!
- "The Brand Zimbabwe" by Hillary Kundishora.
- "Polokwane Congress Must Uphold Mandela Legacy" by Garikai Chimuka.
- "To What Extent Does Economic Strategy and Planning Reflect Kleptocracy?" by Hillary Kundishona.
- "HOW TO DO THE FINAL PUSH WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT!" by Rev M S Hove.
- REV HOVE ASKED TO COMMENT ON ZIMBABWEANS ALLEGEDLY COMMITTING CRIMES IN SA!!!
- COMMENTS ON THE NEED FOR AN ARMED STRUGGLE!
- HOT DEBATE FOLLOWING: "THE SHARKS THAT FEED ON THE ZIM CRISIS!"
- "TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR ZIMBABWE OPPOSITION" by Garikai Chimuka.
- "GENDER AND AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT" by Hillary Kundishora.