By Tambanavo Chamanyawi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Only Satan can account for the money which was raised by NGOs under the ticket of suffering Zimbabweans. Billions of US dollars have for sure disappeared into fat wallets of NGO's god-fathers and their queens. I might not be able to provide empirical evidence in exact figures that are tabulated in graphs or pie charts since the huge transactions were executed under the cover of darkness with only Satan as the witness.
These Ngos all claim to be representing the interest of Zimbabweans. They all preach transparency and democracy, yet they are visibly eluded by the noble issues which they mouth at every turn and event.
At a time when we all expected these pretenders to at least pretend to celebrate the inclusive government which is striving to bring a ray of hope to Zimbabwean, they are now crying foul with the apex of the hoarse voices.
They claimed the decision was not representing the best interest of Zimbabwe. They even fell short of accusing Morgan Tsvangirai of betraying the wishes of the people of Zimbabwe. Their vituperative chorus came to an abrupt silence when the national council of Zimbabwe's largest political party, MDC, unanimously endorsed Tsvangirai's decision to be part of the solution to the problems of Zimbabwe.
This was after the learned Dr. Lovemore Madhuku, of NCA declared 'political poverty' in MDC. When some of us heard such a catchy phrase to describe the state of affairs in MDC we were taken aback. I personally understood Madhuku'statements as an accusation that MDC of practicing too much democracy.
There are however questions begging for answers from Dr. Madhuku. This is not to question Dr. Madhuku's intelligence. He is indisputably one of the best brains ever to emerge from Zimbabwe. But he is not flawless. Some of the mistakes which he committed in his life are so startling for a man of his 'unlimited' astuteness. So he can't pretend to be the panacea or magic potion of Zimbabwe. A few years ago Dr. Madhuku dazed everyone to the hub when he arm-twisted the NCA constitution to allow himself to be the perpetual chairman of an organization which is skirmishing for an ideal constitution of Zimbabwe. Is it not the NCA which is suffering from 'democratic and constitutional poverty?' Be the judge, facts are available in abundance. We need not to mention what happed to his legal practice, because it is on public diary.
All of a sudden the NGOs are now representatives of MDC activists who are rotting in jails. This has become their current meal ticket.
They are not even shy to publicly order Tsvangirai to walk out of the unity government if Roy Bennett, Jestina Mukoko, Gadhi Mudzingwa and others are not released. There is one more thing I want to understand from these characters. Why do they always come up with piece-meal issues? So will they close shop if the activists are freed or they are going to resurrect or recycle another issue to justify their access to the donor green buck?
They seem to be limping from one imaginary disaster to another.
X-rated alarmists of the first grade and unrepentant doomsters of this nature enjoy the current stagnancy.
With some donors reportedly dealing directly with the inclusive government and some closing their purses for good, sending cold shivers down the spines of Ngo sharks.
Some Ngo god-fathers and queens in South Africa are irritatingly trying heterogeneous tunes to seduce stray benefactors.
The latest draw card to fall prey to the prowling and greedy Save Zimbabwe Campaign Now architects is Roy Bennett's arrest. If Bennett is to be released today, they would be thrown back to their drawing-board to strategise and identify any slight prospect on their fleecing radar system to exploit again.
This week they were at it again at University of Wits's Great hall, exhibiting their exaggerated and overstated 'concern' over Bennett's incarceration.
The ever tearful, Pastor Willian Mugabe, who is part of the squad, ran out of tears, but he tried to howl (wail) without success. I suppose he did not rehearse as much as he had done before prior to the launch of the Save Zimbabwe Campaign Now.
Again no any other credible Zimbabwean spoke. It was Khumi Naidoo, Nondumiso Gasa and Elino Sisulu.
Naidoo, a muslim, used the platform to flaunt his 21 days of fasting 'for the suffering people of Zimbabwe'.
O-oh excellent Naidoo, you have a well placed heart thank you for loving Zimbabweans this much.
But let me take you down your memory lane. Some of us are failing to believe what is surfacing now. Civicus left people at the vortex of Zanu PF's firing line. Yes! Trust me, this is it! It is not clear if this was deliberate or genuine carelessness or both. Civicus nicodimusly video taped people in the streets of Zimbabwe in November before secretly flying back to the safety of South Africa. People aired their anger about the way Robert Mugabe is mismanaging the country in Naidoo's TIME2ACT video. Guess what Civicus did with the video? Civicus organized a huge launch, publicly released and distributed it exposing people interviewed to retribution by Zanu PF thugs. No effort was done to conceal the faces or identities of the people interviewed.
O-oh my God! Some of them have abandoned their homes and are now in hiding. The whereabouts of Florence who was interviewed in Gweru are not known. We hope that she fled to South Africa and is suffering and toiling at Methodist Central Church in Johannesburg Central, yet the TIME2ACT video that brought her headaches opened doors to donor cremation. She neither tasted a cent nor a rand from the proceeds. A-ah vakomana, ndizvovo here izvi?
MDC cannot afford to surrender their space in government simply because Zanu PF hardliners are screwing them up. History would judge the MDC leadership harshly if they take heed to Ngo pressure to abandon the people of Zimbabwe to Zanu PF's mercy. The electorate gave MDC the mandate to run the country and it would be naïve for the leadership of MDC to accept any excuse of what ever form to dessert their sacrosanct mandate. MDC is not in government by invitation. Zanu PF and Welshman Ncube's grouping are the only renegades in government by default. This is not only a fact, but a public song.
If ever there is any party which should be called to leave the government, it is Zanu PF and the Ncube click. This is obvious logic. Zanu PF can arrest as much MDC members and leaders as they can, but that excuse is not good enough to justify a reverse jive on the part of the mandated party.
In shona there is an idiom which says Ukaramwira makudo munda, anopedza zviyo zvose kuti tsvayi, loosely translated as; if you surrender your maize-farm to baboons they would consume all the crops.
PLEASE KINDLY CHECK OTHER POSTINGS BY CHAMANYAWI JUST BELOW!!!
1. THE VIDEO OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF YORK CUTTING UP HIS CLERICAL COLLAR HAS BEEN MOVED TO www.zimcrisis.blogspot.com 2. "HOW TO DO THE FINAL PUSH WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT" HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH PART TWO. PLEASE CLICK HERE!!! 3. VIDEO OF LISBON ANTI-MUGABE DEMO POSTED AT www.zimfinalpush8.blogspot.com
- ▼ February 2009 (6)
- ► 08 (27)
PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!!
- "POLITICAL POVERTY.... IS IT IN THE MDC OR IN THE NGOs?" by T CHAMANYAWI.
- "THE NGO SHARKS THAT FEED ON THE ZIM CRISIS!" by TAMBANAVO CHAMANYAWI!!
- "ARTHUR MUTAMBARA...THE WORLD's LUCKIEST POLITICIAN!" by TAMBANAVO CHAMANYAWI!!!
- STATEMENT BY MDC PRESIDENT TSVANGIRAI ON THE DECISION TO JOIN ZANU-PF IN GOVERNMENT!!!
- REV HOVE'S PERSONAL APPEAL!!
- NDEBELE BROTHER GIVES VERY SAD STORY ABOUT "GUKURAHUNDI"!!!
- PHOTOS OF REV HOVE'S WOUNDS FROM BULLET WOUNDS AT SADC PRETORIA DEMO!!!
- "ARSONISTS ATTEMPT TO KILL MY FAMILY IN ZIM!" by Rev M S Hove.
- " I WISH NO MERRY XMAS TO NOBODY!" by Rev Mufaro Stig Hove!
- "BATTLE OF THE TWO ELLIOTS THAT NEVER WAS!" by ELLIOT PFEBVE!!!
- "PROPERTY RIGHTS AN AVENUE TO AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT" by H KUNDISHORA!!!
- "MBEKI MISLEADING G8 ON ZIMBABWE!!!" by GARIKAI CHIMUKA!!!
- "WHAT ARE THE AFRICAN INTERESTS IN ZIMBABWE???" asks Hillary Kundishora.
- THE SA COMMUNIST PARTY ASKED ZANU-PF WHY THEIR "REVOLUTION" IS NOT ACCEPTED BY STRATEGIC SECTIONS OF ZIMBABWEANS!
- "The Brand Zimbabwe" by Hillary Kundishora.
- "Polokwane Congress Must Uphold Mandela Legacy" by Garikai Chimuka.
- "To What Extent Does Economic Strategy and Planning Reflect Kleptocracy?" by Hillary Kundishona.
- "HOW TO DO THE FINAL PUSH WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT!" by Rev M S Hove.
- REV HOVE ASKED TO COMMENT ON ZIMBABWEANS ALLEGEDLY COMMITTING CRIMES IN SA!!!
- COMMENTS ON THE NEED FOR AN ARMED STRUGGLE!
- HOT DEBATE FOLLOWING: "THE SHARKS THAT FEED ON THE ZIM CRISIS!"
- "TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR ZIMBABWE OPPOSITION" by Garikai Chimuka.
- "GENDER AND AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT" by Hillary Kundishora.