May I inform you, dear beloved reader, that I have written a lot so far! I wrote the "Open letter to Mr Robert Mugabe" with the title ,"Is Robert Mugabe the Master-Assassin?" I wrote an article on "The full submission on the rigging of the Zimbabwean Elections." I wrote as I saw things happening from the year 2000 to the time I left Zimbabwe in 2006.
I was accepted in ZANU-PF circles and I really saw it all with my own eyes. I wrote an article called, "The thoughts and memories of a former ZANU-PF cadre." Here I recounted the events of the 16th of June, 1984 where I participated in the persecution and mob-murdering of PF-ZAPU and UANC members in the small town of Kadoma.
I also wrote a submission on "Thabo Mbeki's proverbial long rope." Here I was trying to explain that President Mbeki knows all about the evils of Robert Mugabe but leaves it up to the Zimbabweans to liberate themselves with their own hands. He, personally, suffered in Mugabe's Zimbabwe but does not want to be involved in the shedding of Mugabe's blood. That submission is a "must-read!"
I also wrote on "Why the SADC/Mbeki initiative cannot and will not solve Zimbabwe's problems." I've written an article with the title,"Is the Nation of Zimbabwe ready for the earthly departure of its 'father'?"
Then of late I've written two submissions on "The Zimbabwe Intelligence Forces and the Zimbabwe Crisis Parts One and Two."
The latest one I have written is "The sharks that feed on the Zim crisis."
The majority of my early writings can be found if you go to www.finalpushzim.blogspot.com . That site has numerous links to many articles including those of Professor Jonathan Moyo eg "The death of Robert Mugabe : The tragedy ahead!" There is a link there to the letter written by the great, gallant leader, Dr Joshua Nkomo to then Prime Minister Robert Mugabe. At the same site, there are links to other strategic articles eg "The story of the MDC (1999 to 2005)."
What this means, in a few words, is that any sincere person can go through the writings of numerous persons eg Mr Tanonoka Joseph Whande, Cde Garikayi Chimuka, Mr Hillary Kundishora, Prof Jonathan Moyo, Mr Chido Makunike, etc etc and the site that has the links to the earliest articles is www.finalpushzim.blogspot.com .
Other important pages where links to articles are found are as follows www.zimfinalpush1.blogspot.com , www.zimfinalpush5.blogspot.com , www.thezimbabwedigest.blogspot.com , www.zimfinalpush6.blogspot.com and the present www.zimfinalpush.blogspot.com . If one scrolls down slowly through these 5 sites, one will get links to the other writings referred to above.
Now the "ZIMFINALPUSH" group of blogs has 33 different sites at the moment. If you scroll down www.zimfinalpush.blogspot.com , you will see a listing of the 33 sites at the bottom right-hand of that blog. It has been necessary to create all the mentioned blogs because of the multiplicity of issues arising in Zimbabwe as the crisis rages on and I may create 30 more as I try to cover the numerous events as they unfold in that beautiful but crisis-ridden country called Zimbabwe.
The subject matter before me is , "How to do the Final Push without firing a single bullet." We are assuming that there is a need for a "final push" in Zimbabwe. If you don't know what the Final Push is please do a "google search" and you will see what we are referring to when we talk of "The Final Push."
Before we commit ourselves to preparing for a "Final Push", we must first agree on a number of points, which I will call "Statement of Agreed Facts."
1. The majority of Zimbabweans want Robert Mugabe (correctly known as Matibili) and ZANU-PF to leave the corr idors of power. The reasons for this stance are assumed to be known and clear to all already!
2. The majority of Zimbabweans are voting against Matibili and ZANU-PF but the Elections are being systematically rigged.
3. Those trying to highlight to the world the evils of Matibili and ZANU-PF are severely assaulted by Matibili's State thugs.
4. There is no hope of removing Matibili and ZANU-PF by normal Democratic processes.
5. THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE ARE THEREFORE: AN INVASION BY SOME SYMPATHETIC FORCES, A PROPERLY ORGANISED UPRISING (WHICH IS THIS 'FINAL PUSH' I'M REFERRING TO IN THIS SUBMISSION OR GUERILLA WARFARE.
Before one plans for a "final push', one must have a clear leadership that will take over when the undesirable incumbents are expelled from the corridors of power. There is nothing as dangerous as a power vacuum. When an acceptable team is well known to all, plans for the 'final push' can then be made.
THE LOGISTICS OF THE 'FINAL PUSH.'
Firstly, it is not wise to view the 'final push' as some march to a specific point of assembly eg THE STATE HOUSE. Not only is it suicidal, but it is also not necessary.
At State House resides a very old man of 84 who can be fatally wounded by just one blow of a strong 18 year old. It is not necessary to plan to go there! Matibili himself is excited if you plan to march there because whoever attempts to do that must have thousands of coffins ready to bury those that will be literally "mowed down" by Matibili's agents of violence.
What must be recognised is the support structure around this Matibili. That structure is the one where the Final Push must be directed.
DETAILS OF LOGISTICS OF THE FINAL PUSH
1. Like already mentioned, don’t arrange for a specific point of Assembly eg "State House".
That’s stupid, suicidal and unnecessary.
2. If we are convinced that the majority of Zimbabweans don’t want Mugabe and ZANU-PF, then a Final Push can be done if the leaders are properly defined and are united.
3. The leaders of that Final Push must clearly articulate what their policies are. It takes a lot of will-power to move against a Police State like the ZANU-PF Regime and one cannot risk one’s life for a dubious, undefined future.
4. Once the generality of the Democratic Forces have defined themselves and their policies, then a specific person must supervise the Final Push from outside the country.
5. An ultimatum of not more than two (2) weeks must be given to all who serve the Regime to resign and stop reporting for work.
6. A similar ultimatum should be given that all who have tenants who serve as Policemen, Soldiers, Intelligence Personnel etc will meet the fate reserved for those tenants. Under no circumstances should any excemptions be made.
No mercy and no negotiation!
7. There should be no division or conflicting statements issued during the two week ultimatum. The spokesman based outside the country should be the only voice to be followed during the preparations for the Final Push.
8. All those who prefer to pursue the Mbeki talks, or Elections (which are always fraudulent, any way) should have nothing to say during the two week period. The NCA and all Civic Society Organisations should shut up during the two week window period. The Mugabe Regime has a habit of pretending to be conciliatory when put in a "tight spot."
9. It must be made abundantly clear that the Final Push must and needs to be done the ZANU way. So the next points will define what the ZANU way is.
WHAT IS THE ZANU WAY?
1. The ZANU way assumes that the people must be forced into a perceived liberation. In other words, if the alleged liberators need the people to engage in a certain activity, then they will be made to do that activity without any further consultation.
Refer to my article on how ZANU members persecuted ZAPU members in June, 1984. ("The Thoughts and Memories of Former ZANU-PF Cadre" and the link is available at www.finalpushzim.blogspot.com )
2. The ZANU way assumes that the majority of the people are docile and hence need to be told what is good for them.
3. The ZANU way assumes that input from the Churches will only be accepted if it aligns correctly with the direction defined as the direction of liberation. Differing voices can only be heard before the window period has been announced.
After that, those who want to pray and fast shpuld do so quietly without disturbing the defined plans. Whoever issues differing statements must be completely ignored regardless of their status whether Bishop or Pope.
4. The ZANU way believes that a nucleus should drive the majority. In other words, the majority should join the nucleus or else risk meeting the fate reserved for the identified "enemies." This is the real ZANU way.
Lets give a scenario for the Final Push.
1. Lets say the 1st February, 2008 is announced as the date when all Policemen, Soldiers, Intelligence Services are assumed to have resigned and left serving the ZANU-PF Regime.
2. The 15th of January , 2008 is the date when the Spokesman in the Diaspora starts to daily announce the ultimatums.
3. All media: radio stations, websites, blogs, and all newspapers should give maximum coverage to the Spokesman and should support the said Final Push. People like Reason Wafawarova, Kuthula Matshazi etc may rant all they want against the Final Push but that should never confuse the real patriots.
4. During the window period ie 15 January to 1 February, all focus should be on plans for Final Push. Dubious ZANU-aligned "Opposition Persons" eg Prof Welshman Ncube should be completely isolated and ignored.
5. All Zimbabweans whether in the rural areas, or in the urban areas, or in the Diaspora should know about the Final Push within a week of its initial announcement. All means must be used to communicate the message of the Final Push!
6. The ZANU machinery can rant and rave about threats of this and that but there should be no statements issued from within the country. All must quietly prepare for the activities that will be announced just a few days before the day of the Final Push.
7. The identified leaders who will lead the country after the Final Push must not be in the country during the two week window period.
8. All statements that will issued by the likes of Mbeki, Kaunda etc must be completely ignored. No energy must be wasted in responding to their useless trash.
Next we will look at the particular activities that will constitute The Final Push.
ZANU-PF has not only brought Zimbabwe to its knees.
ZANU-PF itself is on its knees!
Surely how can you explain an Organisation that is being led by a great grand-father of 84 who himself has murdered all of his contemporaries? Who really loves that Master-Assassin?
How can you explain an Organisation that does not know who will take over its leadership when its 84 year old Dictator finally leaves this world?
DO NOT FEAR THE MUGABE STATE THUGS!
BELIEVE OR NOT, IT IS THEY WHO ACTUALLY FEAR YOU!!
Rev Mufaro Stig Hove.
FOR COMMENTS TO THIS SUBMISSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!!